Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cats of the clan

Here you post your cat and I put it on here as soon I get it here is what you will need to tell about your cat

1.name
2.age
3.rank
4.wanted rank
5.gender
6.crush
7.mate
8.kits
9.power
10.history
11.looks
12:family
13.personality
PLEASE read rules before making a cat!

if you cannot find a pic for you cat I can find one for you just tell me how you want the pic to look

IMPORTANT! you must give me a pic of your cat you cannot tell how your cat looks!

Cats of leafclan
name:Brairstar
gender:she-catage:adult
rank:leader
wanted rank:leader
crush:none
mate:none
kits:none
personality:Is a kind fair leader who would do anything to protect her clan
family:dead
history:I was born in this clan
power:controls all plants
looks:


Cats of stoneclan
none yet

cats of sunclan
none yet

No comments:

Post a Comment